- Natural aromatic compounds extracted from seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. Essential oils contain natural and unique properties that can have powerful benefits for your health and overall wellness.
CPTG ® (CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade ®)
- doTERRA quality protocol in which each batch of oil undergoes a multi-phase chemical composition inspection.
- A lipid-based substance used to dilute essential oils, doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil is an excellent carrier oil option because of its long shelf-life, non-greasy texture.
- The process of extracting essential oil from plant material.
Cold Press Distillation/Expression
- Most commonly used method for obtaining citrus oils. This process uses a mechanical press to squeeze essential oils from plant parts.
- The most common distillation method. This process uses low-heat pressurized steam to circulate through plant parts and extract oils.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.